Are you ready to join a leading global renewable energy company that is making a positive impact on the world?
X-ELIO is a top developer in the solar sector, with a strong track record of delivering 2.8 GW of renewable energy projects in 13 countries across 5 continents.
Owned by KKR and Brookfield, X-ELIO is focused on developing and constructing highly profitable and eco-friendly solar, energy storage, and H2 plants. With over 5 GW of new projects in development in 7 key markets, there are endless opportunities for growth and success at X-ELIO.
Reporting to the Sr Administration Manager, and based in Melbourne, we are looking for an Sr Accounting & Administration Specialist.
The selected professional will handle operational Administration tasks of Group’s companies in Australia in coordination with the different stakeholders: local and corporate teams from different departments and third parties.
What will you do?
- Analyze and research accounting data to provide information to the Country Manager
- Control the work of the outsourcing accounting firm hired for admin services in the country
- Assist with the preparation of financial statements and support the annual audit process
- Coordinate with development and construction teams to understand project stages and apply proper accounting treatment
- Work with internal and external groups to ensure financial results are accurate and in compliance with company policies
- Support the Tax department with income tax preparation as needed
What do we need?
- Bs. in Business Administration, Finance, or similar.
- At least 3 years experience in a similar position and accountability of a large international company.
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standard.
- Highly versed in SAP (Advanced user level SAP FI) and high-level user of Office package tools.
- Inter-personal skills and used to work in a multi-task way.
- Great work autonomy and deadline-oriented.
- Experience in the construction or renewable sector would be a plus.
What do we offer?
- Career development in a leading international environment.
- Superannuation + yearly bonus based on objectives.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Hybrid Remote work model.