Are you ready to join a leading global renewable energy company that is making a positive impact on the world?
X-ELIO is a top developer in the solar sector, with a strong track record of delivering 2.8 GW of renewable energy projects in 13 countries across 5 continents.
Owned by KKR and Brookfield, X-ELIO is focused on developing and constructing highly profitable and eco-friendly solar, energy storage, and H2 plants. With over 5 GW of new projects in development in 7 key markets, there are endless opportunities for growth and success at X-ELIO.
Reporting to the Senior VP Business Development, and based in Washington D.C. (or nearby), we are looking for a Project Development Manager.
What will you do?
- Identify and prioritize target greenfield sites and acquisition targets for renewable energy opportunities through data-driven analysis
- Manage the interconnection process, land acquisitions, project permitting, and applications
- Coordinate and guide the real estate/land acquisition team on target greenfield sites
- Deliver development projects on time and on budget
- Track project risk throughout the development cycle and provide risk assessments and mitigations to Senior Management
- Participate in the development of key account and utility relationships and support the origination of contracts with such key accounts
- Develop proposal strategies and negotiate terms for vendors and consultants who participate in the development process
- Maintain and suggest improvements for project development tracking and reporting
What do we need?
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business, Planning, Engineering, Real Estate, Finance or similar fields.
- 5 years of project development experience – renewable energy & solar preferred
- Effective computer skills including GIS, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of GIS is a strong plus
- Willing to travel up to 25% of the time
- A valid driving license and passport